SAP user experience (UX)
Core to SAP’s user experience strategy of new, renew and enable are SAP Fiori and SAP Screen Personas. These offerings are enhanced by a broad portfolio of UX design services to help you make your organization or company more user-centric.
User experience (UX) takes into consideration all aspects of the user’s interaction with products, systems, processes, and services. It is not limited to the usability of a system but looks at the users’ holistic experience. Usability as part of UX relates to the ease with which users can achieve their goals while interacting with a system.
Deploy a new personalized user experience that is simple and intuitive
Support the digital transformation of your enterprise with intuitive UX design leveraging tools and services from SAP. With SAP user experience solutions you can:
- Discover, design, develop, and deploy a new UX for SAP software
- Bring a consumer experience to your enterprise, so employees are more productive and work in entirely new ways
- Use a design-led, user-centric approach to provide a personalized, responsive, and simple user experience
SAP constantly strives to achieve the right balance between feasibility (technology), viability (business), and desirability (human values) when developing innovative solutions.
What is SAP Fiori?
Personalize and simplify the user experience (UX) for your SAP applications. Using modern UX design principles, SAP Fiori delivers a role-based, consumer-grade user experience across all lines of business, tasks, and devices.
Why SAP Fiori?
SAP Fiori 2.0 offers a variety of business benefits:
- Increased productivity – faster and direct access to relevant information and applications
- Transparency on items needing your attention – timely notifications
- Helps users decide what needs to be done next
- Allows users to take quick and informed actions
- Increased user satisfaction
What is SAP Screen Personas?
Simplify and personalize your SAP ERP screens whether you are running SAP ECC 6.0, SAP Business Suite on HANA, or SAP S/4HANA. SAP Screen Personas delivers intuitive drag-and-drop tools that help you create a consumer-grade user experience (UX) for your mission-critical software, including custom transactions. Improve process efficiency, user productivity, and decision making with better overall SAP usability.
Why SAP Screen Personas?
Because it delivers a fast and easy way to personalize screens, boost user productivity, and increase the usability of your ERP software. With SAP Screen Personas, you can:
- Consolidate business processes into fewer screens
- Standardize on one consistent user experience (UX)
- Reduce training time with intuitive UIs and navigation
- Provide employees the Fiori user experience in areas where Fiori coverage does not yet exist
Maintenance supervisor’s dashboard
Go from this:
With the standard SAP GUI you either have to hunt through the menu to find the appropriate transactions or you have to know the transaction code.
SAP Personas allow maintenance supervisors to reimagine the SAP Easy Access entry screen, giving them quick access to all the information they need, so they can ensure that equipment is properly maintained and can respond quickly when equipment goes down.