The power of SAP software gives you insight into current markets and foresight to see new opportunities, with the agility to respond to a rapidly-changing economy and scale according to your needs.
What is SAP?
SAP stands for “Systems, Applications and Products” in data processing. It is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system designed to integrate all areas of business.
Business solutions using SAP software
SAP has an extensive range of modular applications that provide end to end solutions for business, including: human resources, finance, accounting, project management, product design & development, marketing and sales, production and inventory control, wholesale distribution and field service. Companies can start small to test its value and easily scale their operations as they grow.
Our SAP software solutions include:
The SAP Business ByDesign solution is the world’s most complete and adaptable on-demand business offering. Cloud ERP designed specifically for midsize companies that want to grow profitably.
- Streamline end-to-end processes and maximize efficiency across your organization
- Gain timely business insights with integrated analytics and reporting powered by SAP HANA
- Manage your business from anywhere, at any time, with built-in mobile apps
- Rely on highly secure data centers that are managed, monitored, and maintained by SAP experts
SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA, in short: SAP S/4HANA, is SAP’s next generation business suite and the company’s biggest innovation since SAP R/3.
Written natively for the SAP HANA platform, SAP S/4HANA is an entirely new generation of SAP Business Suite that is characterized by simplifications, massively increased efficiency, and compelling features such as planning and simulation options in many conventional transactions.
SAP S/4HANA signals a move away from the transactional system that merely records data toward giving end users active decision support in real time that is based on data from both internal and external sources.
This powerful in-memory database is the only solution that delivers across the five dimensions of decision processing:
- Breadth — Analyze big data from multiple sources.
- Depth — Ask complex questions about granular data.
- High-speed — Receive fast, interactive responses.
- Simplicity — Eliminate the need for data preparation.
- Real time — Run real-time queries on real-time data.
Core to SAP’s user experience strategy of new, renew and enable are SAP Fiori and SAP Screen Personas. These offerings are enhanced by a broad portfolio of UX design services to help you make your organization or company more user-centric.