SAP implementations can take from one to three years, depending on the complexity of the project. Our preconfigured SAP solutions take just 12-30 weeks to implement, allowing you to improve business efficiencies as soon as possible.
Our expertise with SAP implementations is built upon extensive experience with a diverse array of projects. We use the SAP Activate methodology, which is a combination of best practices, iterative processes, and guided configurations to help implement any SAP solution, including S/4 HANA. This enables us to meet your needs with minimal project risk, resulting in an optimal, less costly SAP implementation.
In addition to the ready-to-run business processes delivered with the SAP Activate methodology, Ouest includes the following in our solution template, which further accelerates and reduces risk on your project:
- Enhanced forms (PO, Goods Receipt, Work Order, etc.)
- Workflows for approval
- Key configurations to further enhance best practices
- Strategies to further reduce implementation effort
- Standard SAP security based on business function
The 4 phases
|#1: Prepare||Initial project planning and preparation, including quality and risk plans.|
The system environment is set up, including best practices for ready-to-run processes.
|#2: Explore||Verify that the solution scenarios meet your business needs.|
The customer team explores SAP solution capabilities while the system integrator researches the customer’s business. Together, they use fit/gap workshops to identify the configuration and extensions that best meet customer requirements.
|#3: Realize||Tailor the solution in short time boxed sprints.|
The team configures and extends the system, based on prioritized requirements captured in the Explore phase (#2). Configuration and build are done in short cycles, ensuring regular validation and feedback from the business. Structured testing and data migration activities ensure quality.
|#4: Deploy||Cutover to the new solution and begin productive use.|
Final preparations before cutover to production ensure that the system, users, and data are ready for transition to productive use. The transition to operations includes setting up and launching support, then handing off operations to the organization managing the environment.
A wide range of implementation services
As a recognized provider of SAP Solutions, Ouest is able to provide SAP implementation services for the following:
- SAP ERP modules (including Human Capital Management, Financials, Supply Chain, Enterprise Asset Management, Production Planning)
- Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)
- SAP Console & Mobile Infrastructure to leverage hand-held technology
- Netweaver Solutions (such as Business Intelligence Analytics, BI-Integrated Planning, Enterprise Portals and BASIS expertise)
- SAP ERP (ECC, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Portals & Netweaver)