Optimal solutions for system and business needs
Ouest forms strategic partnerships with customers to deliver professional ERP implementation services with an emphasis on quality and care.
Once we understand your business needs, our team of professionals, utilizing industry best practices, ensure you maximize the effectiveness of your SAP solution.
SAP implementations can take from one to three years, depending on the complexity of the project. However, our preconfigured SAP solutions take 12-30 weeks to implement, speeding up the process to allow you achieve business efficiencies as soon as possible.
Expertise produces proven modifications
Our expertise with SAP implementations is built upon extensive experience with a diverse array of projects. We use the SAP Activate methodology, which is a combination of best practices, iterative processes, and guided configurations to help implement any SAP solution, including S/4 HANA. This enables us to meet your needs with minimal project risk, resulting in an optimal, less costly SAP implementation.
In addition to the ready-to-run business processes delivered with the SAP Activate methodology, Ouest includes the following in our solution template, which further accelerates and reduces risk on your project:
- Enhanced forms (PO, Goods Receipt, Work Order, etc.)
- Workflows for approval
- Key configurations to further enhance best practices
- Strategies to further reduce implementation effort
- Standard SAP security based on business function
The 4 phases of SAP Activate methodology
|#1: Prepare||Initial project planning and preparation|
|#2: Explore||Verify that the solution scenarios meet your business needs|
|#3: Realize||Tailor the solution in short time boxed sprints|
|#4: Deploy||Cutover to the new solution and begin productive use|
A wide range of implementation services
As a recognized provider of SAP Solutions, Ouest is able to provide SAP implementation services for the following:
- SAP ERP modules, including Human Capital Management, Financials, Supply Chain, Enterprise Asset Management, Production Planning
- Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)
- SAP Console & Mobile Infrastructure to leverage hand-held technology
- Netweaver Solutions such as Business Intelligence Analytics, BI-Integrated Planning, Enterprise Portals and BASIS expertise
- SAP ERP (ECC, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Portals & Netweaver)
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP HANA