We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our team!
Become part of an environment where highly qualified personnel thrive. The best talent in the industry is developed by offering projects that challenge professionals while supporting new opportunities to learn and improve their skills. Our success depends on our team members’ success.
SAP HCM/PY Consultant
Greater Vancouver Area
- Supporting and delivering projects in SAP Time and Payroll including hands-on support and development. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Functional post-implementation production support.
- Acted as a liaison between the project team and the business process owner(s).
- Participate in strategy discussions and decisions related to Time, Payroll and other HR/Finance functions; Facilitate group discussions related to business process improvement planning or new processes.
- Maintain functional design documents.
- Develop, document and maintain functional requirements for subsequent technical development.
- Coordinate with the Training and Change Management Teams on creating and maintaining training materials and providing training to end-users; Coordinate and manage the integration of Payroll.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ SAP HCM experience in Time/Payroll.
- Experience with integration of HCM with other modules such as FI/CO, PS, PM, SD and PP.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Demonstrated positive attitude, integrity, teamwork, and problem-solving.
- SAP HCM certification preferred
SAP MM/IM Consultant
Greater Vancouver Area
- Expert level SAP configuration experience required with at least 5 years of exclusive experience in SAP MM (Materials Management) and IM (Inventory Management) module
- Must have at least 3 -5 full implementations in past experience
- Experience with providing the solution of the business requirements, lead discussions with the business team
- Experience with writing functional specifications, configuration, testing and data conversion.
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skill Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in both English and French/Spanish is an asset.
Ouest will employ those who are legally authorized to work in Canada. This is a position for which sponsorship will be provided for the candidates under CUSMA category or Candidates under Mobility Francophone program.