Software for Engineering, Construction & Operations
Lay a foundation for profitable growth with SAP software for Engineering, Construction & Operations (EC&O). Our solutions cover everything from job costing and bidding to project management and HR. Use the latest technologies to improve efficiencies, reduce risk, and run “smart projects” that maximize margins.
Grow with the Project-Centric Enterprise
Large-scale construction projects are complex and risky. An integrated platform supporting the full construction lifecycle helps your EC&O firm manage projects, avoid risk, and stay competitive.
To achieve operational excellence, project-driven firms need an integrated and project-centric solution ‒ one that provides project visibility and enables process efficiency so they can maximize productivity, minimize cost overruns, and provide sustainable returns on operating assets.
SAP for EC&O Overview
What are the benefits?
- Fast, compelling bids converted into profitable contracts
- More projects delivered under control, on time, and within budget
- Right-fit staffing and accurate time recording to inspire employees and avoid revenue loss
- Cleaner and safer asset use while optimizing performance and utilization
- Reduced vacancies, more lease revenues, faster rent invoicing, and optimal use of workspace
Ouest’s SAP solutions connect resources and processes across the engineering, construction, and real estate operations value chain by integrating industry-specific solutions on premise, in the cloud, and through mobile devices. More than 3,100 construction businesses worldwide use SAP solutions.
- Pre-construction: Enable effective bid management based on unified data, integrated design and estimation tools, and collaboration
- Project delivery: Use collaboration, insights, and real-time visibility to manage projects
- Asset management: Develop holistic asset planning, operations, and information management systems
- 60 of the top 100 Engineering News Record contractors run SAP software
- 80% of construction companies in the Forbes Global 2000 run SAP software
- 3,000+ customers worldwide
- Complete project lifecycle support on a single platform
- Deep industry-specific functionalities
- Embedded, preconfigured best practices
- Clear industry road map